Overboost is a power up / limit break for your character. Overboosting your character will result in significantly boosted stats, even more than the boost recieved from Victory evolution.
Where can I see a characters Overboost?
The Overboost Gauge can be seen on the character info screen in the character box.
How does the Overboost Gauge work?
This gauge is representative of the amount of Overboost this character has. If you fill all 6 parts of the gauge then the character will be 100% Overboosted. Each bar represents 100 Overboost Points so you need 600 Overboost Points to get to 100% Overboost.
How do I get Overboost?
There are currently 3 ways for a character to get Overboost;
- Feed them Overboost Soda
- Feed a character with Overboost to another character with matching type or name
- Evolve a character using another character with Overboost and with a Matching type or name.
The only character that can’t get Overboost are the “Fodder” units in the Power Up Gacha but any named character in that gacha can get Overboost.
How did these characters get Overboost to begin with?
Characters will have a certain amount of Overboost depending on what rarity you obtained them at:
- Obtained at 2* : 10 Overboost
- Obtained at 3* : 30 Overboost
- Obtained at 4* : 60 Overboost
- Obtained at 5* : 100 Overboost
How can I transfer Overboost?
You can transfer Overboost by using a unit with Overboost as training material for a unit you want to give Overboost to. Alternatively you can use a unit with Overboost as Evolution material for a unit you want to give Overboost to.
How much Overboost is Transferred?
If a unit has the same name as the unit giving Overboost to it, then 100% of the Overboost will be transferred:
- Naruto Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki will be able to transfer 100% of their Overboost to one another
- Son Goku and Son Goku will be able to transfer 100% of their Overboost to one another
If characters don’t have the same name but do have the same type then 10% of the Overboost will be transferred.
- Son Gohan and Son Goku will be able to transfer 10% of their Overboost to one another
- Son Gohan and Son Goku will not be able to transfer any of their Overboost to one another
Who should I Overboost?
The top priority for Overboost will depend on your account. Personally I prioritized Jump Units and my Vs. Battle team over anyone else. Bear in mind that Overboost is a little hard to come by right now, so you have to choose carefully, don’t be afraid to ask if a character is a suitable candidate for Overboost.