The first batch of new character quests for April will be added to Ore Collection! Returning unit Joey Wheeler as well as a brand new unit Sakura Haruno!
- Joey Wheeler – Yu-Gi-Oh : 04/05 12:00
- Sakura Haruno – Naruto : 04/12
What are Character Quests?
A type of quest that can be challenged to earn Character Vouchersfor specific characters. These can be traded in at the store for 3★ copies of the unit.
Let’s earn lots of tickets and get 3★ Joey Wheeler and 3★ Sakura Haruno!
How do the Character Vouchers work?
- Character Vouchers will be dropped as rewards for chapter clears
- Every time you collect 50 matching Vouchers you can exchange them for a 3★ copy of the unit on the ticket
- There is no limit to how many copies you can farm!
- The Vouchers can be exchanged at the general exchange
- Specific Vouchers are dropped on specific events and can only be exchanged for the character on the Voucher
Quest Challenge Times
These quests can only be challenged at specific times as indicated below:
Joey Wheeler Quest Days
Sakura Haruno Quest Days
Special missions will be held to commemorate the release of these stages. Defeating the stages certain numbers of times can earn you Jump Orbs, Character Gacha Tickets, Dumbbells etc.
For each Quest these missions will be held for the first week that they are available.
Joey Wheeler Missions Period
- 04/05 12:00 ~ 04/12 11:59
Sakura Haruno Missions Period
- 04/12 ~ 04/19 11:59
How To Evolve these characters?
These characters are old event units and as such have their own exclusive evolvers that can be purchased from the general exchange. Use points to purchase the evolvers and vouchers to purchase copies of the characters. These units can be evolved all the way to Victory without using any other character cards so all it will cost you is points in the general exchange!
Stage Information – Joey Wheeler
- Stage will feature Physical Units
- Technique units are recommended
- More info coming soon
Technique Attribute Gacha
Joey Wheeler’s 1st Week Limited Technique Attribute gacha will be held. All 4★ and 5★ units in this gacha will be Technique Attribute!
Gacha Period: 04/05 12:00 ~ 04/12 11:59
Stage Information – Sakura Haruno
- Stage will feature Strength Units
- Agile units are recommended
- More info coming soon
Agile Attribute Gacha
Sakura Haruno’s 1st Week Limited Agile Attribute gacha will be held. All 4★ and 5★ units in this gacha will be Agile Attribute!
Gacha Period: 04/12 ~ 04/19 11:59
Dueling for his Friends – Joey Wheeler
Leader Skill: Boost the Defence of Physical units by an Extreme amount
Ultimate Attack: Black Flame Bullet
Inflicts 710% damage to target. Furthermore, has a chance to burn for 6 turns (Cooldown: 45)
Skill 1: Battle Flame Sword
Inflict 140% damage to target. Furthermore, has a chance to burn for 4 turns (Cooldown: 28)
Skill 2: Kunai with Chain
Boost main team allies Attack by a Medium amount for 4 turns. Also a chance to seal a skill for 2 turns to a random main team enemy (Cooldown: 45)
Skill 3: Pitfall
Inflict 100% damage to the target and reduce target’s Attack and Defence by a Medium amount for 4 turns (Cooldown: 39)
- Boost this unit’s HP by a Medium amount
- Boost Attack for Physical allies
- Boost HP by a Mega amount for all allies (not including this unit)
Ultimate Attack: Sakura Smash
Boost this unit’s Damage Dealt to Intelligence units by a Mega amount for 1 turn and inflict 400% damage to the target (Cooldown: 45)
Skill 1: Medical Ninjutsu
Recover HP by a Medium amount for all main team allies and recover the HP of Strength main team allies again for a Medium amount (Cooldown: 32)
Skill 2: Detoxification Medicine
Remove Poison from all allies and prevent them from status debuffs one time (Cooldown: 37)
Skill 3: Thoughts of Important Things
Recover all allies HP by a Large amount and recover the HP of all Strength allies again for a Large amount(Cooldown: 40)
- Boost the Defence of Strength units by a Large amount
- Boost the Attack of allies with the Heroine characteristic by a Medium amount
- When this unit’s HP is 30% or less, boost the effects of Recovery on all allies by a Large amount