The 1st Anniversary Season of Legend Arena has been announced!
- Anniversary Season Round 1 – 7/10 after Maintenance ~ 7/16 23:59
- Anniversary Season Round 2 – 7/17 12:00 ~ 7/23 23:59
- Anniversary Season Round 3 – 7/24 12:00 ~ 7/30 23:59
Each round rewards and exchange prizes will be updated so you can buy them again!
Each round has around a 12 hour break before the next one starts
Notices during this Season!
- This season’s reward will be Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho!
- A Yu Yu Hakusho Scene gacha will be added
- During the 3rd round the max amount of certain items available for purchase in the store will be increased!
- Rewards are tweaked on the final round of this season!
- If your battle score is less than 1500, the amount of point you lose from a defeat will be reduced
- Adjusted rank rewards so that players rank 1300 and above will receive the Arena unit as a rank reward
- You can now purchase 3 “20% Chance 5★ Tickets” per round
- Bench Press reduced to 100 points
- You can now purchase 30 “Power Up Gacha Tickets” per round
- Updated 5★ & 20% 5★ Pool: Adding Bruno Bucciarati, Hibino Makoto, Tanjiro Kamado and Kobayakawa Sena
Yu Yu Hakusho Scene Gacha
A Yu Yu Hakusho Scene Gacha with brand new scenes featuring Kurama is being added, a good opportunity to add these scenes to your collection for the new unit this season!
Mortal-Bound Kitsune – Kurama
from Yu Yu Hakusho
Class: All Rounder
Ultimate Attack: Fūka Enbu Jin
Inflict 500% damage to the enemy main team (Cooldown: 36)
Skill 1: Weaponized Plantlife
Inflict 150% damage to the enemy main team, if they are Poisoned inflict a further 300% damage (Cooldown: 22)
Skill 2: Seed from the Demon Realm
Reduce the Attack of the target by a Large amount for 2 turns, furthermore, Roll Back their Ultimate Attack by 10% (Cooldown: 17)
Skill 3: Kyūketsu Shokubutsu
Inflict 2 hits of 100% damage to the enemy main team and Heal this unit for 25% of their max HP (Cooldown: 20)
- Boost the Attack of all Intelligence team members by a Medium amount, Boost the Attack of all team members with the Cool Headed characteristic by a Medium amount
- When this unit’s HP is above 50%, reduce this unit’s Damage Received by a Mega amount
- Block 1 Stat debuff for all team members with the Cool Headed characteristic
Let’s Jump Awaken Kurama!
Version 2 Kurama will be able to Jump Awaken! Using the medals below, Kurama can awaken into his powerful Yoko form!
Kurama requires the following medals to awaken:
- 1990s Medals x30
- Kurama Medal x1
- Hiei Medals x1
- Karasu Medals x1
The Kurama Medal will be a rank reward for reaching finishing the season as a Legendary Editor (Top Rank). The Hiei and Karasu medals can be purchased from the arena store until 08/06 23:59. All medals will be made available in the point exchange at a later date.
Jump Ultimate Attack: Makai no Ojigi Sō
Inflict 400% damage to all enemies and if they are Burned inflict a further 500% damage (Cooldown: 30)
Skill 4: A Ruthless Trump Card
Inflict 250% damage to the enemy main team, furthermore, boost their Damage Received by enemies with the Cool Headed characteristic by a Large amount for 2 turns (Cooldown: 18)