A Super assault is a quest, even more difficult than a normal assault, a true challenge of your skill and power!
Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho will appear in Ore Collection!
Dates: 09/04 12:00 ~ 09/17 22:59 JST
Who is Toguro?
Younger Toguro, Genkai’s comrade and lover from many years ago, has made his appearance. Due to tragic events in their shared past, he has walked away from Genkai, down a dark path that has led to a newfound, immense and troubling power.
We join this story at the Dark Tournament. Genkai’s student, a young man with extraordinary powers, has inherited his mentor’s will and risen to the challenge of reaching the finals.
Now the young man stands face to face with Toguro. His friends and his mentor have done everything they can and now it is up to him. But how will he deal with the horrifying ordeal of Toguro’s true raw power at 100%…
This event has 2 difficulties, the first will be slightly easier than the difficulty you have come to expect from Assault quests but the second will be a significantly harder challenge that not all players are ready for. Koma will be key to defeating this stage.
Clear stage 1 to unlock stage 2! Stage 2 will drop a larger number of tickets than stage 1, so if you can beat it then that will be the best stage to farm.
- 7:00 – 7:59
- 12:00 – 12:59
- 18:00 – 18:59
- 22:00 – 22:59
- 7:00 – 8:59
- 12:00 – 13:59
- 18:00 – 19:59
- 22:00 – 23:59
Need to Know info
These stages follow the same pattern as Character Quests and normal Assault quests:
- Defeat Toguro and earn Toguro Character Vouchers!
- Purchase 3★ copies of Toguro from the Point Exchange using these Vouchers
- Under certain HP thresholds Toguro can transform twice!
- After his first transformation he will use his ultimate attack, after his second transformation his ultimate attack will gain immense strength
- Boosts his own Damage Dealt to Protagonist units
- Reduces his own Damage Received from Hand to Hand Combat units
- Below certain HP threshold Ultimate Attack Damage UP
- Blocks damage 8 times after tranformation
- Bring high HP characters or Ultimates that heal or you will struggle greatly!
- Toguro has the Monster characteristic
- Toguro is Strength type so bring Agile type Allies!
- Renji Abarai is highly recommended as a unit to aid in your battle against Toguro
Stage 1 Missions
- [Daily] Challenge Toguro once – 50 Stamina Bottle x2
- [Daily] Beat Toguro once – 10 Toguro Character Vouchers
- Beat Toguro 10 times – 20 Toguro Character Vouchers
- Beat Toguro 20 times – 30 Toguro Character Vouchers
- Beat Toguro 30 times – 30 Toguro Character Vouchers
- Beat Toguro 40 times – 50 Toguro Character Vouchers
- Beat Toguro 50 times – 70 Toguro Character Vouchers
- Beat Toguro with an AGL only team – 3★ Toguro
Stage 2 Missions
- [Daily] Challenge Toguro once (9/4~9/10) – 10 AGL Overboost Soda x1
- [Daily] Challenge Toguro once (9/11~9/17) – 10 Jump Orbs
- [Daily] Beat Toguro 1 time – 10 Toguro Character Vouchers
- Beat Toguro 10 times – 10 AGL Overboost Soda x1
- Beat Toguro 20 times – 10 Jump Orbs
- Beat Toguro 30 times – 10 AGL Overboost Soda x1
- Beat Toguro 40 times – 10 Jump Orbs
- Beat Toguro 50 times – 10 AGL Overboost Soda x1
- Beat Toguro with an AGL only team – 3★ Toguro
Leorio Paladiknight from Hunter x Hunter has been permanently buffed! His improved abilities will be perfect for helping you to defeat Younger Toguro!
Hunter Aiming at Doctor – Leorio Paladiknight
from Hunter x Hunter
Ultimate Attack: No Intention of Defeat
Boost the Defence of main team allies by an Extreme amount for 4 turns, Heal all team members by a Large amount and all Agile team members by a further Medium amount (Cooldown: 40)
Skill 1: Unfamiliar Strength
Inflict 100% damage to the target and 400% damage to a random enemy support (Cooldown: 25)
Skill 2: Necessities of Travel
Boost the Defence of all team members by an Extreme amount for 3 turns, reduce their Damage Received from Strength enemies by a Large amount and prevent all Status debuffs to main team members for 3 turns (Cooldown: 30)
Skill 3: First Aid
Heal main team allies by a Medium amount, Heal Agile type main team allies by a further Medium amount and negate Status debuffs on all main team allies (Cooldown: 36)
- Boost this unit’s Defence against attacks from Strength enemies by Extreme
- Boost the effect of healing for Agile team members
- When HP is below 30%, boost the effect of healing skills by a Large amount
In Game Recommended Units
High Damage Ultimate Attacks
- Seiya – Saint Seiya
Strong units that can also buff others
- Rukia Kuchiki – Bleach
Characters that Heal or Block
- Leorio Paladiknight – Hunter x Hunter
- Yamamoto Takeshi – Katekyo Hitman Reborn
The Immense Power of someone who has given up everything – Younger Toguro
from Yu Yu Haksuho
Ultimate Attack: 100% Punch
Boost this unit’s Damage Dealt to Intelligence units by a Mega amount for 1 turn and inflict 400% damage that ignores defence to the target (Cooldown: 28)
Skill 1:Unlimited Strength
Boost the Damage Dealt by all team members with the Fighting Spirit characteristic by an Extreme amount for 2 turns (Cooldown: 18)
Skill 2: Wind Pressure Punch
Inflict 250% damage to the enemy main team, if they are Intelligence type then inflict another 150% damage (Cooldown: 22)
Skill 3: Let’s go a little stronger!
Inflict 350% damage to the target (Cooldown: 22)
- Roll Forward this unit’s Ultimate Attack cooldown by 30%
- Prevent 5 hits of Stat debuffs for all Strength team members
- Until the end of the first turn this unit takes damage, Reduce this unit’s Damage Received by 2500