As teased a few weeks ago, the first major update has come to Jump Stadium! Below will have details on everything that has been added, updated, and changed completely (as well as a few celebrations you can look forward to)
Celebration Dates: 09/26 13:00 ~ 10/11 12:59
Below will be a detailed account of everything that has been added and changed, as well as a sneak peek into what will be added in the next update! so let’s jump in…
1. Application Update Vol. 1
- All characters in the starting roster are now available to you IMMEDIATELY! (No need to unlock them anymore)
- The missions available have been altered and added to the missions tab.
- The Main Menu of the game has undergone a layout change! Below is an image of how the home screen will look after the update… notice something different?
- The character you like to play the most can now be favorited! Your favorite character will now be displayed on the home screen for your viewing pleasure
- A new training mode has been added! This mode will allow users to learn more about their favorite characters and how they play within the stadium!
- Scene Skills have been changed! Before scenes would tell you what series that skill would work with and what the skill was. Now all scene skills will have an indicator for if the skill is activated or not.
- This applies int he case of two scenes with the same abilities being attached to the fighter. One will be blurred out since its ability is not in use.
- Some scene abilities have been changed!
- Increase SP Technique Attack Power is now Add SP Technique & Increase SP Technique Attack Power
- Increase Charge Attack Power is now Add Charge Attack & Increase Charge Attack Power
- Scene strength has been adjusted so that they get even stronger when you break their limit.
- The User Interface has been tweaked for user comfort.
All of this will be kicked off with an Update Campaign! A log in bonus has been started to commemorate the update, and you can get up to 500 Gems!
2. The Challenge Cup
For the next couple of week a limited time event, or cup, will be held! The combatants you face will be harder than any you have faced before, but the rewards will be worth the fight. These include:
- 3★ Chips (Black Chips)
- 2★ Tickets
This mode will have the standard rules:
- 120-second timer
- Items ON
- 2 Lives
- No Sudden Death
Once again, this is the strongest challenger you will have faced yet, so be prepared!
Event Dates: 09/26 13:00 ~ 10/10 12:59 JST
3. Remembering the 90’s Banner
The 90’s banner returns for a little while! Make sure to get some of your favorite scenes while you can. More information can be found here.
4. Application Update Vol. 2
As stated before, we are planning a second big update to add and change even more so that this game is more enjoyable for all. These changes are:
- Adjusted character balance. We are still looking over matches in PVP to determine which characters will be adjusted
- All Scene Skills will be able to work with all characters, even if the scenes do not match the fighter they represent.
- In addition to the above, if you match a character with the proper scene you will also get an additional bonus for that fighter.
- Adjustments will be made for both CPU Strength and AI as well as stage balance.
On top of all of the above, another update is being planned to add the following mode:
- A mini-game that will allow users to get extra gold and enhancement items for their fighter.
Finally, there is one more thing to announce for the next update…
There are 15 new fighters set to appear in the next update! That’s right, on the date of the next update we are getting 15 NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!
All of these new characters will be made available for free to all users of the game, so please look forward to there inclusion.
Below is a teaser image for all of the characters coming to the game:
Some time ago, we discovered that there were certain series that were not included in this game. This was noticeable since within the files complete sections of series were excluded.
For example, the first series introduced, and the oldest one in the lot is Kochikame… but within the files, it is denoted as the SECOND series to be added into the game! Below will be a list of who the team thinks is coming into the game:
Note: This is all speculation, do not take what is said here as fact. The characters are named from top to bottom and left to right
- Taikobo (Hoshin Engi)
- Sawada Tsunayoshi & Reborn (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Kuga Yuuma (World Trigger) – potentially false
- Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake! Otokojuku)
- ??? – The team has no idea what this character may be
- Takeshi (Sekimatsu Leader-den Takeshi!)
- Joji Kano (Doberman Deka) – potentially false
- Gin the Dog (Ginga)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
- Allen Walker (D. Gray Man)
- Seiya (Saint Seiya)
- Yusuke Urameshi (Yuyu Hakusho)
- Ryuuji Takane (Ring ni Kakero) – potentially false
- Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)
- Yamada Taro (Chinyuki)
We hope you look forward to what is being introduced, what has been introduced, and what we have provided you overall! Enjoying the game!
Expected Date: October 10th