Season 17 of Legend Arena has been announced!
- Season 17 Round 1 : 10/09 at 12:00 – 10/15 at 23:59
- Season 17 Round 2 : 10/16 at 12:00 – 10/22 at 23:59
- Season 17 Round 3 : 10/23 at 12:00 – 10/29 at 23:59
Each round rewards and exchange prizes will be updated so you can buy them again!
Each round has around a 12 hour break before the next one starts
Notices during Season 17!
- This season’s reward will be Taison Maeda from Rokudenashi Blues!
- A Rokudenashi Blues Scene gacha will be added
- During the 3rd round the max amount of certain items available for purchase in the store will be increased!
- Rewards are tweaked on the final round of this season!
- Character Cards being added to the Arena Store
Arena Shop Characters
The units below will be available in the Arena points store!
Funky Gutsman of Nankatsu – Ryo Ishizaki from Captain Tsubasa
Sorrowful Female Fighter – Mamiya from Hokuto no Ken
Joining the gang for your Friend – Narancia Ghirga from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
Rokudenashi Blues Scene Gacha
A Rokudenashi Blues Scene Gacha with brand new scenes featuring Taison is being added, a good opportunity to add these scenes to your collection this season!
Tokyo’s Four Heavenly Kings, King of Kichijōji – Taison Maeda
from Rokudenashi Blues
Ultimate Attack: 2nd Dan Upper
Inflict 300% damage to the target and inflict another 300% damage that ignores defence to the target (Cooldown: 30)
Skill 1: Back Drop
Inflict 200% damage to the target and inflict 100% damage to the enemy main team (Cooldown: 22)
Skill 2: Demon’s Savate
Boost this unit’s Damage Dealt to characters with the Student characteristic by a Mega amount for 1 turn and inflict 250% damage to the target (Cooldown: 21)
Skill 3: The Power of Trust
Roll Forward the Ultimate Attack and Skill cooldowns of all team members with the Delinquent characteristic by 3% and boost the Attack of all team members with the Delinquent characteristic by a Large amount for 2 turns (Cooldown: 21)
- Boost the Ultimate Attack Damage of all Strength team members by a Medium amount
- Boost the Skill Damage of all team members with the Delinquent characteristic by a Large amount
- Roll Forward the Ultimate Attack and Skill cooldowns of all team members with the Delinquent characteristic by 5% at the start of battle