02/25 marks the 4th Anniversary of Tower! To celebrate, a special campaign will be held!
Make sure to take part as there will be a number of rewards available!
Special Featured Items in the Vs. Medal Store
During the period below, you can purchase 1x Jewel Shard for 1000 Medals! You can purchase this item up to 10 times!
Additionally, Legend Summons are currently appearing as featured units. Two Legend Summons will be featured each week at half price!
Exchange Period: 02/25 04:00 ~ 03/06 03:59
Tower Strengthening Week
During the period below, the Jump Soul, Coin, Book & Scroll stages will open at half their normal Stamina cost and with Double Drop Rate!
Let’s Power Up our characters!
Campaign Period: 02/20 04:00 ~ 03/05 23:59
Tower 4th Anniversary Special Missions
A number of rewards will be given out through missions during this celebration:
- Challenge Tower 1 Time – Multi Ticket x1
- Challenge Tower 2 Times – 1000 Vs. Medals
- Challenge Tower 3 Times – 1000 Vs. Medals
- Challenge Tower 4 Times – 1000 Vs. Medals
- Challenge Tower 5 Times – 5★ Ticket Fragments x5
- Challenge Tower 7 Times – 1000 Vs. Medals
- Challenge Tower 10 Times – 5★ Ticket Fragments x3
- Challenge Tower 12 Times – 1000 Vs. Medals
- Challenge Tower 15 Times – 5★ Ticket Fragments x2
- Challenge Tower 17 Times – 1000 Vs. Medals
- Challenge Tower 20 Times – Hero Grade Limit Break Doors x30
- Challenge Tower 22 Times – Limited Grade Limit Break Doors x20
- Challenge Tower 25 Times – Musou Grade Limit Break Doors x10
- Challenge Tower 27 Times – Passive Skill Jewel x1
- Challenge Tower 30 Times – Buddy Skill Jewel x1
- Challenge Tower 32 Times – Ultimate Attack Jewel x1
- Challenge Tower 35 Times – Tower 4th Anniversary Emblem
- Win in Tower 1 Times – Ultimate Scroll x1
- Win in Tower 3 Times – 500 Vs. Medals
- Win in Tower 5 Times – Passive Skill Hero Jewel x1
- Win in Tower 7 Times – 1000 Vs. Medals
- Win in Tower 9 Times – Buddy Skill Hero Jewel x1
- Win in Tower 11 Times – 1500 Vs. Medals
- Win in Tower 13 Times – Ultimate Attack Hero Jewel x1
- Win in Tower 15 Times – Standard 5★ Choice Ticket x1
Do your best to earn as many rewards as you can!
Play Tower a total of 35 times during the period below to earn the Emblem shown above!
Missions Period: 02/25 04:00 ~ 03/05 23:59
Vs. Medal Store Legend Summons Update
From 02/25, the line-up for the Vs. Medal Store will be updated. The Legend Summons listed below will now appear as a purchase option:
- The New Team Seven from Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
- Elmore Tenjuin from Psyren
- Reiki x Nen from Yu Yu Hakusho & Hunter x Hunter
- The Boy’s Vow from Black Clover
- Ishigami Village from Dr. Stone
- The Bond Between Master & Disciple from Crossover
- Password from Buso Renkin
- Become Seigaku’s Pillar! from The Prince of Tennis
- Sunacchi from One Piece
- The Pillars from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- YES SIR, WE LOVE YOU!!!! from Black Clover
- Dancing Flash from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
If you missed any of these Legend Summons during their original print, you will now have a chance to add them to your team!
Additionally, the books required to level them up will be added to the store lineup. Remember that by levelling them up you can earn a number of Rubies and Jewels from missions!
If you wish to know what any of these Legend Summons do, then you can check the Legend Summon Database
Update Time: 02/25 04:00
Tower 4th Anniversary Memorial Battle
A special 4 Week Tower Ranking Battle! Four separate special battle weeks will be held, your results each week will add to your final total ranking. The players who have the top 3 cumulative rankings after all four weeks are complete will receive a Special Trophy with their username on it!
Let’s look at the special rules for each week:
There are no special rules for Week 1.
Ranking Period: 02/27 ~ 03/05
Blue and Yellow bubbles will not appear during this week! Additionally, the number of points you can earn for remaining HP at the end of the battle will be doubled!
Normally you earn 1 point per remaining 1% of HP (maximum of 100 Points).
During this week, you will earn 2 points per remaining 1% of HP (maximum of 200 Points)
Ranking Period: 03/06 ~ 03/12
Green and Heart bubbles will not appear during this week! Additionally, the number of points you can earn for the number of remaining Block bubbles at the end of the battle will be doubled!
Normally you would earn 100 points if there are no Block bubbles on the board. If there are Block bubbles on the board, you lose 10 points per Block bubble.
During this week, you earn 200 points if there are no Block bubbles on the board. If there are Block bubbles on the board, you lose 20 points per Block bubble.
Ranking Period: 03/13 ~ 03/19
Red and Heart bubbles will not appear during this week! Additionally, the number of points you can earn for Overkill damage will be x2.5!
Normally you earn:
- 1 point for every 10,000 damage up to 300,000 Overkill damage (30 points)
- 1 point for every 20,000 damage up to 900,000 Overkill damage (30 points)
- 1 point for every 40,000 damage up to 2,500,000 Overkill damage (40 points)
Adding up to a total of 100 points.
During this week you will earn:
- 1 point for every 4,000 damage up to 300,000 Overkill damage (75 points)
- 1 point for every 8,000 damage up to 900,000 Overkill damage (75 points)
- 1 point for every 16,000 damage up to 2,500,000 Overkill damage (100 points)
Adding up to a total of 250 points.
Ranking Period: 03/20 ~ 03/26
Let’s all aim for the top of the rankings!
Campaign Period: 02/27 04:00 ~ 03/26 23:59
Tower 4th Anniversary Limited Gacha
For a limited time only, summon on this special gacha for a chance to obtain the new Commemorative Hero Kinnikuman Soldier from Kinnikuman!
One new unit will be introduced with this gacha.
Pick Up Limited Grade Units
The following Limited Grade units are featured on this gacha
- 5★ Kinnikuman Soldier from Kinnikuman [NEW]
- 5★ Sephiria Arks from Black Cat
- 5★ [Magical Change] Ginko Sakata from Gintama
- 5★ [Infinite Strength for the Sake of Others] Muichiro Tokito from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Kinnikuman Soldier from Kinnikuman
Soldier is a Fire (Red) unit.
Pick Up Hero Grade Units
The following Hero Grade units are featured on this gacha
- 5★ Magna Swing from Black Clover
- 5★ Hanta Sero from My Hero Academia
- 5★ Mitsuki from Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
- 5★ Oboro Mochizuki from Psyren
- 5★ [Wrath of the Beast King] Xanxus from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- 5★ Hibari Ameno from Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings
- 5★ Lisa Lisa from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency
- 5★ Eiji Kikumaru from The Prince of Tennis
The following discount will be available on Single Summons for a limited time:
- 1st Single – 25 Rubies
The following discounts and specials will be available on Multi Summons for a limited time:
- 1st Multi – 500 Rubies
- 2nd Multi – 750 Rubies
- 3rd Multi – 1000 Rubies – Guaranteed 5★ unit
- 4th Multi – 1000 Rubies
- 5th Multi – 1000 Rubies – 2 Guaranteed 5★ units
- 6th Multi – 1000 Rubies – Gift Box (Special 5★ Choice Ticket)
- 7th Multi – 1000 Rubies
- 8th Multi – 1000 Rubies – Guaranteed 5★ unit
- 9th Multi – 1000 Rubies
- 10th Multi – 1000 Rubies – Gift Box (Featured Unit Choice Ticket)
After the 10th Multi, the steps on the Multi summons will reset to the 1st Multi.
For every 6 Multi Summons performed on this banner, a Special 5★ Choice Ticket, will be sent directly to your Gift Box! This special choice ticket includes Hero Grade units from 2022!
For every 10 Multi Summons performed on this banner, a Featured Unit Choice Ticket, which allows you to choose any unit from the featured units, will be sent directly to your Gift Box!
Gacha Period: 02/25 12:00 ~ 03/05 23:59
Tower 4th Anniversary 3 Step Gacha
For a limited time only, summon on this gacha for a chance to obtain Commemorative Heroes!
This gacha will have special steps that will allow you to get a Limited unit at a reduced price!
Limited Pick Up Units
The following units are Limited Pick Up units and will be rated up:
- 5★ [Explosive Explosion] Katsuki Bakugo from My Hero Academia
- 5★ [The God of Flashiness] Tengen Uzui from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- 5★ Dr. Xeno from Dr. Stone
- 5★ [Extreme Evolution] Son Goku from Dragon Ball
The following discounts and specials will be available for a limited time:
- 1st Multi – 1000 Rubies – Guaranteed 5★ unit & Gift Box (60x Limited Grade Limit Break Doors)
- 2nd Multi – 1000 Rubies – Gift Box (Battle Ready Limited Grade Ticket)
- 3rd Multi – 1000 – Gift Box (30x Jewel Shards)
After the 3rd Multi, this gacha will not reset and will be removed from the gacha list.
On the second Multi Summon performed on this banner, a Battle Ready Limited Grade Ticket, which will give you a guaranteed Limited Grade unit from a select pool, will be sent directly to your Gift Box! The unit will come Battle Ready at 6★ rarity, Level 99 with Level 6 Skills!
*The banner format for this gacha is currently unconfirmed. What is shown above is subject to change.
Gacha Period: Coming Soon
Updates and Maintenance
Maintenance will be taking place on 02/28 from 10:00 to 13:00. As compensation for the downtime, all players will receive 20 Rubies.
Due to the maintenance, the Ging Freecss gacha and the two Densetsu Sales Packs that released alongside him will be ending earlier than expected (when maintenance starts).
Certain updates will go live after maintenance is complete:
- The Limit Break Cap will be increased from +30 to +99
- Balance adjustments for Super Dimensional Battle!
- Adjustments will be made to the number of combos required to fill the burst gauge
- Adjustments will be made to the appearance rate of Block bubbles
- Rare gacha characters will be added
- It’s unclear from this post whether they mean new “Rares” in the gacha which is what they call the 3★ gacha units or if they are referring to the Rare Gacha which is the premium gacha that gets updated each month or whether they mean something else
- Update the content in the Puti Trade Medal Exchange
- It’s unclear if this is the regular monthly shop refresh and update or if we will be getting some new content
- Update the content in the A Custom-Made Jumputi Ordermaid… Exchange
- This is the Roboco store, this update should allow us to get the last remaining copies to get her to Max Luck
- Update the featured content in the Vs. Medal Exchange
- A new adventure appears in the Voyage Log
- A new season begins for Sparks of a Lost Civilization
- It’s unclear if this is the regular monthly reset or if we will be getting some new content
- Various sales packs will be renewed
- All Special Ruby Deal packs
- All Rank Dash Packs
- All Start Dash Packs
Have you found this content useful or interesting?
Consider clicking the button below to support the site on Ko-fi!