As many players seemed to be having some trouble with this campaign, we’re here to help give an in-depth guide on how to take part and get all the rewards!
Eggs, Gemstones, and Stones
The first time you log in during this celebration, you will receive the two items shown below from the login bonus.
Silver Star Egg
Silver Star Gemstone
These items can be traded in at the event exchange, here’s how you get there:
In addition to the Silver Star Egg and Silver Star Gemstone, there are also Gold and Rainbow Versions.
Gold Star Egg
Gold Star Gemstone
Rainbow Star Egg
Rainbow Star Gemstone
While you get your first Silver ones for free, everything else will need to be obtained from the exchange.
Using the key items, you will be able to make the following trades at the event exchange:
- 1x 2018~19 Limited Choice Ticket – 1x Silver Star Egg & 1x Silver Star Gemstone
- 1x 2018~20 Limited Choice Ticket – 1x Gold Star Egg & 1x Gold Star Gemstone
- 1x 2018~22 Limited Choice Ticket – 1x Rainbow Star Egg & 1x Rainbow Star Gemstone
- 1x Golden Jewel – 1x Rainbow Star Egg & 1x Rainbow Star Gemstone
- 1x Silver Star Egg – 3x Egg Stones
- 1x Gold Star Egg – 1x Silver Star Egg & 1x Silver Star Gemstone
- 1x Gold Star Egg – 5x Egg Stones
- 1x Rainbow Star Egg – 1x Gold Star Egg & 1x Gold Star Gemstone
- 1x Gold Star Egg – 10x Egg Stones
- 1x Silver Star Gemstone – 1x Egg Stone
- 1x Gold Star Gemstone – 3x Egg Stones
- 1x Rainbow Star Gemstone – 5x Egg Stones
DO NOT trade your first Silver Star Egg and Silver Star Gemstone for the 2018~19 Limited Choice Ticket. While doing so doesn’t lock you out of the event, it will make things more tricky further along in the campaign.
There are additional rewards available, but for now, these are the important ones so this is what we will focus on, once you understand how this exchange works you can focus on the other rewards.
As you can see, to obtain all the rewards, you will need to get some Egg Stones.
You can obtain 21 Egg Stones from missions:
- Clear 10 Stages on Event Island – 1x Egg Stone
- Clear 50 Stages on Event Island – 1x Egg Stone
- Clear 100 Stages on Event Island – 1x Egg Stone
- Clear 150 Stages on Event Island – 2x Egg Stones
- Clear 200 Stages on Event Island – 3x Egg Stones
- Clear 300 Stages on Event Island – 3x Egg Stones
- Clear 500 Stages on Event Island – 5x Egg Stones
- Clear 550 Stages on Event Island – 5x Egg Stones
With 21 Egg Stones, you can get 1 premium reward (highlighted in red) from the exchange.
The upgrade path for your first premium reward is:
- Trade the Silver Star Egg & Silver Star Gemstone for a Gold Star Egg
- Trade 3x Egg Stones for a Gold Star Gemstone
- Trade the Gold Star Egg & Gold Star Gemstone for a Rainbow Star Egg
- Trade 5x Egg Stones for a Rainbow Star Gemstone
- Trade the Rainbow Star Egg & Rainbow Star Gemstone for a Premium Reward
In total, this will cost you the Silver Star Egg & Silver Star Gemstone and 8x Egg Stones.
Leftover from the missions, you will have 13 Egg Stones. To get the rest of the rewards in the exchange you will need:
- 2nd Premium Reward – 15x Egg Stones
- 2018~19 Limited Choice Ticket – 4x Egg Stones
- 2018~20 Limited Choice Ticket – 8x Egg Stones
- 3x Standard Choice Tickets – 1x Egg Stone (Can be Purchased Twice)
- 20x Densetsu Grade Limit Break Doors – 1x Egg Stone
- 20x Musou Grade Limit Break Doors – 1x Egg Stone
- 50x Limited Grade Limit Break Doors – 1x Egg Stone
You can also purchase Hero Grade & Event Grade Limit Break Doors as well as Coins but we won’t include those in our calculations as they have no purchase limit.
To get all the main rewards you need 32 Egg Stones, but you only have 13 left and there are no more missions. So how do you get the rest?
The answer is, you need to play 4 Player Co-op on the Go! Go! Time Traveller!! stage:
You can learn more about this stage from the main news post but you just need to know it exists for now.
Never played Co-op before? There are 2 ways to play, Host or Join.
Host a Lobby
To host a Co-op lobby, follow the steps shown below:
You can host a closed room (only people with a code can join), a restricted room (only players with characters that fit certain requirements can join), or an open room. To access room settings, click on the button in the top right-hand corner.
Here is a translation of the room settings screen:
Character restrictions only apply to the slot 1 front-line character in the player’s party.
As you can see, the options I selected mean that only players with a character who is Red and Max Luck can join. Max Luck gives some additional drops and the event has a Green boss on this stage so Red characters will have type advantage.
You turn restrictions on and off using the switch in the top right-hand corner.
Start up the lobby and once all 4 players have joined you’re ready to go!
And that’s how to host a lobby!
Join a Lobby
To join a Co-op lobby, follow the steps shown below:
From the home screen, click this button to join a lobby:
You can either choose to join a friend’s lobby using a friend code or choose a lobby from a list of currently open ones.
To join a friend, follow the steps below:
Click the button to enter the search settings
Enter the room code your friend gives you to only search for their room
To choose a lobby from a list of currently open ones, just make sure the settings slider is set to off before searching:
When choosing a lobby, make sure they are playing the stage that you want, as you can see in the image below, I don’t choose the top stage because they are playing the wrong stage, the second one says Go! Go! Time Traveller!! which is what we are looking for:
You don’t have to press anything once you are in the lobby just wait for the lobby to fill up and the lobby leader will start the battle.
And that’s how to join a lobby!
IMPORTANT 4 Player Bonus
This part is important, the Lobby needs to have 4 Players because this game has what’s called a 4 Player Bonus.
What that means is, on each run of the stages of this event, you normally get 4 drops per 20 Stamina, however, if you are in a 4 Player Co-op Lobby you will get a 5th drop!
Single Player, 2 Player or 3 Player Run
4 Player Run
And from that 5th drop, there is a very rare chance for you to get an Egg Stone!
The Egg Stone can ONLY drop from the 4 Player Bonus drop, which is why it’s so important for this campaign.
If you join a 4 Player Co-op lobby on this stage, it will cost you 0 Stamina and you will get 1 bonus drop per run.
If you host a 4 Player Co-op lobby on this stage, you will get 1 bonus drop per 20 Stamina spent on the stage, so if you use stamina boost to host a x3 run, it will cost you 60 Stamina for 1 run and you will get 3 bonus drops!
Please be patient when hosting and joining lobbies, you need a 4 Player Lobby and sometimes they take a while to fill up because there are so many lobbies being hosted, if you host/join and there are only 2 or 3 of you, please wait, you will get to 4 players soon and you can start.
In the end, if you only care about the second premium reward, you only need 2 Egg Drops from Co-op. But if you want to get everything, you’ll need to Co-op the stages of this event throughout the celebration.
Good luck everybody, I hope this helped!
Have you found this content helpful or interesting?
Consider clicking the button below to support the site on Ko-fi!